Tuesday 13 August 2013

Chapter 14 #someone from the back

Nurse: what happened?
Ghaliya: I don't know, suddenly he started screaming..something hurts him..please call the doc now!
Nurse: no need for the doctor, I'll give him a pain killer and after he'll clam down, Ghaliya your resluts were not identical sorry.. 


I lost hope within seconds, drifted to thoughts which were negative, couldn't do anything, unaware of nothing...

Couldn't help aziz, how bad I'm, trapped here..I'm just useless! 

Grabbed my phone and went outside..

Dialing shatha's number while my fingers were shivering!

Someone from the back.

........: low sama7tay, relax ow tfthlay shrbay may*grinning*
Ghaliya: Thank-youu *sniffing* *took from the guy the bottle of water*
.........: give me your phone I'll dial the number
Ghaliya: okayy*eyes were full of tears*
........: goulele elraqam!
Ghaliya: ts3aa-ts3aa .....

I could barely understand what she's saying, her voice was unclear utterly she was crying so hard but for what or for whom god knows;/

........: hach yuba ga3ed ereen!
Ghaliya: mash-kouur*sniffing*
.........: el3afou masawet shay

Shatha: shfeeechhh ghaloya
Ghaliya took a deep breath and said: shathay elnurse etgol ena my results were not identical:(, shsawe anaaa..I'm seeing aziz everyday screaming his lungs out, he need a kidney kidney... 

Ghaliya magdrt tmsek nfs'ha, fa b6t'ha bache..

Shatha: clam Ghaliya, I'll come now to the hospital and I have a great idea that will help us all!
Ghaliya: okayyyy!

......: low sm7tay agdar asa3dech eb shayy
Ghaliya: eeeh please, my cousin y7taj kidney malta ekhtarbat please help meeeh
.......: etha tabeen kidney we need to take permission men el hospital 3ashan enshouf etha ngdar en7a9el kidney from the dead people bel Mortuary...

2 comments:

  1. OMG I didn't read 5 chapters basss I likee itttttt posttt moreeeeeee;c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post ba3add tukfainnn

    ReplyDelete