Thursday 18 July 2013

Chapter 10 #3aine matchtheb ele shftah

I rushed upstairs..
kent khasha elhadeeya malat aziz ta7at my bed, So I took it from under the bed ow nzalt ta7at..

nzlt men el slam ow ana mstansa..
malgait ela SHAHADDDD...

Ghailya's point of view.

OMGGGG SHAHAD IS HERE FORR MEEE!!

7abebte akeed mansat my birthdayy:(

I LOVE HERRR..

I need to hug her right now, I missed her so much and I'll not bother to ask her why she wasn't answering my phone calls:D

------------------------------------

Re7t 9ob shahad, I hugged her so tight..

khft thee3 mene again:(

Aziz: Ghailya shfeech? *confused*
Ghailya: shfeek aziz, shouuf hathe shahad my friend:D
Aziz: ghalooya shfeech 7abebte makouu a7ad ghaire ana ow shatha
Ghailya: Aziz shfeek, kahe jdamek matshouufha.. yabeelk glasses
Aziz: shfeech entay yt'haya2lech..


Shatha yait ow maska plates..

Ghaliya: shathay shoufay aziz yabe y6afrne ygol mu shayef shahad..

Shatha dropped the plates: haa sorry:o

Shatha's point of view..

ambee la ykunn ghalooya t'hy2at shahad eb her birthday,omg:(

shsawe el7een, shagouul 7ag aziz..

ouuuff..

-------------------------------

Ghailya: shatha feech shay?
Shatha: sorry sr7t..
Ghailya: la 3ade,enzain goulay 7ag aziz la y6frne ow khal yslm 3ala shahad..
Shatha: inshallah inshallah..

shatha: aziz ta3al weyay el living room shway, please!
Aziz: inshallah..

Shatha & Aziz went to the living room..

Aziz: shfeeha ghaliya?
Shatha: Aziz, shouf ma7ad y3rf eb salfat ghailya ela ana ow khalti ele ehya om ghaliya..
Aziz: shaklha elsalfa chayda:(?
Shatha: eeh chayda, ghailya suffers from illusions those illusions came from the accident that happened in Thailand.
Aziz: ay 7adeth, lesh ma7ad gale? 3ashan chethe 7abebte ga3da ttkhayal shahad ow ehya mu mawjouda 9a7?
Shatha, aziz enta kent emsafer shloun engoulk ow enta ga63 akhbarek!, eeh shahad matat bel 7adeth ow allah naja Ghailya..


Aziz point of view..

a77, Ghailya y9eer feha kel hatha ow ana akher man y3lam..












1 comment:

  1. Omgggg !! 5a9eeeer 7eill Tawnii agraa the bloggg ou AMAZINGG !!<3 Pleasee Post ASAP Ou ana ely '9akrtch gabl mta yu stop drinking water xD Anways Keep it up !! xx

    ReplyDelete