Sunday 28 July 2013

Chapter 12 #kidney failure

*In the Ambulance car*

Ghaliya: Aziz, lesh 9ar feek chethe*tears*?
Aziz: ma--dre ghaliya

I held his hand so tight...



W9lna elhospital, the doctor rushed to the room..

Doctor: shfeeh?
Ghaliya: madre doc, faj2a 6a7 3aleena...
Doctor turned towards aziz and said: 7abebe shfeek,sht7s feeh?
Aziz: 3awa--r ythb7neee 9oub elcolon ow el kidney..
Doctor: okay,el7een 7abebe elnurse btyeeh ow btsaweelk some check-ups to make sure shnu exactly y3wrk ow lesh!
Aziz: okayy,thanks doc!

After 20 mins,Aziz khalas his check-ups, 36ouh pain killer ow drip, he was exhausted so he had a nap..

Ghaliya's point of view..

My hands were going through his soft hair gently, he was sleeping like a baby*mashallah*

Salamat galbek aziz:(((

Inshallah mafeeh shayyy,yarabb!!!

3yuone kanat t7rgne;(, dm3te tnzel bdoun makent a7awel anzlha methel gabel wana 9gheera!
--------------------------------------------------

Suddenly someone patted on my shoulder, I turned and my eyes were full of tears...

I wipped them off and said: yes?

Nurse: The doctor wants you in his office.

Ghaliya: okayy-h

The nurse and I headed to the doctor's office..

Doctor: hello ghaliya, see Aziz has a kidney failure and he need someone that can donate him a kidney...




No comments:

Post a Comment