Monday 22 July 2013

Chapter 11 #Aziz:(

This post is dedicated to my new lovely reader @bjb_97 <3333

Aziz point of view...
 

a77, Ghailya y9eer feha kel hatha ow ana akher man y3lam..

Hathe a7san 6areeqa atgarb 7ag Ghaliya ow mnha asheel wjoud shahad men ras'ha..

Bes ya aziz tara y7taj wakt ow 9aber;/

7ag Ghaliya nst7mel !!

----------------------------------------

Shatha and I went out of the living room to the saloon where ghaliya was there sitting, illusing shahad:(

Shatha whispering: Please aziz pretend that shahad is there!
Aziz: Inshallah..


Aziz: HATHEE ELSA3A ELMBARKA ENSHOUF SHAHAD:D *faking a smile*
Ghaliya: LOOOL,shftay shloun shahad..I told you aziz ywanes=))
Aziz: et7shoun fene entaw el thntain:O
Ghaliya: laa 7asha, I was just telling shahad about you but good things don't worry=))
Aziz: LOOL ashwa ashwa..., ghalooya you said you wanted to bring something from upstairs..ybteeh?
Ghaliya: ambeee thkrtne:o!.. wait wait

Ghaliya rushed to the stairs

Eeeh I dropped it, lama shft shahad:(

I went towards aziz and handed him the gift..

Aziz: hathe 7age?
Ghaliya: eeh *blushes*
Aziz: mashkou..
Ghaliya interrupted: efta7ha pleasee..
Aziz: inshallah

While opening the gift, I felt so dizzy, a sword was dragged exactly to my kidney, I fell down without even feeling..tried to push myself up but couldn't do that..

Ghaliya: Azizzzz, shfeeekkk?
Shatha: call the ambulance ghaliyaa!!
Ghailya: inshallahh

Rushed upstairs to my room to bring my phone..

Ghaliya's point of view..

calm down ghaliya, think where did you left your phone last timeee

magdar afkerrrr..

Start crying so hard

WHERE THE HELL IS MY PHONEEEEE *shouted*

Finally found my phone ,It was under the bed..

---------------------------------------

Nzlt ta7at, called the ambulance...


After exactly 15 mins of waiting, finally the ambulance arrived..

I have insisted to go with aziz and Shatha have to stay with Shahad !


Shatha's point of view..

khal trou7 elambulance car ow ana brja3 elbait!


*In the Ambulance car*

Ghaliya: Aziz, lesh 9ar feek chethe*tears*?
Aziz: ma--dre ghaliya

I held his hand so tight...




-YOUUR COMMENTTSSS WILL MAKE MY DAYY<3
-http://ask.fm/feelingspeaks  *SPAMMMM*



1 comment:

  1. 3ajeb elpost nafschh iloved it &iloveyouu mwah�� post soon please❤❤��

    ReplyDelete