Monday 17 June 2013

Chapter 3 #The dream

After a long chat with shahad, I couldn't sleep, her words were full of wisdom, I couldn't erase those words that contain advices, She's absloutely true!!


*Ghaliya's point of view*

She wouldn't say those words unless she loves me  a lotand she wanted to make sure I have a bright life and future, I REALLY LOVE HERRR!!!

I'll stop being impressed to bader and I'll start thinking about my studies because my grades are getting lower..

I'll throw a BIG PARTY FOR SHAHAD'S BIRTHDAYYY..

She deserve more than that, god bless her!!

I'm finally yawning and I was about to sleep..

After 5 minutes, I fell asleep!!
 

-------------------------------------------


Ghalawe,wakeee uppp*shouting*

Ghailya: shatbeen haya, go away!!!
haya*maid*: wake up ghalawe,its 7:30 am you're late to school..
Ghailya: goulay 7ag mama, Ghailya matabe trou7 elmadresaaa!!!
haya*maid*: okay!!

Oufff its peace, there's silence..I can sleep now!!!

faj2aa, my phone rang*6eeeerrrrng 6eeerrnnnng*

gemt mt9arge3a..
Mamdane anam,ya nasss r7mouuuneee:(

I answered: YESSSSSS!!!
.....: Ghalawe mama goul you need to go to school
Ghailya: IS THAT YOU HAYA? CAUSE IF IT IS YOU,I'M GONNA KILL YOUUUU!!!
Haya*maid*: Ghalawe please wake up,mama is mad at you!!!
Ghailya hanged up the phone and continued sleeping...

I slept and I have dreamt about shahad but the dream was too bad..


I have dreamt that shahad and I were in Thailand, It was the best summer vacation we have ever had.. but this wasn't amazing until today had came..We have reserved for a journey to Safari World and it was at 8:30 in the morning, which was quiet difficult to wake up shahad because she's a bit of a heavy sleeper, So after the Journey we were on our way back to the hotel and It was almost dark..which was kinda dreadful:( and suddenly a truck crushed to the taxi and all I saw was  DARKK striking my eyes and I heard shahad talking with a slow voice : أشهد أن لا اله الا الله و أشهد أن محمدا عبده و رسوله

No comments:

Post a Comment