Saturday 22 June 2013

Chapter 5 #7 years

Ghailya: so doctor, what's my diagnosed?
Dr.Fares: well ghailya, I need to do some research and when I'm done..I'll call you!!

Ghailya: okay then,nice to meet you..bye!!

Ghailya left the living room..


I felt something wrong is happening with me..

magdart afaker eb ay shay ghair shahad, gelt adeg 3aleeha ow at6aman..

I called her, The phone was switched off..

gemt akhaf..negative thoughts were randomly striking my mind..

akhaf 9ar shay, akhaf elnightmare 9ij.. LA LA GHALIYA EVERYTHING IS FINE OW SHAHAD BKHAIRRR *relax* *breathing in and out* *huff*

I went back to the living room, couldn't feel my legs while I was walking, I shrugged and shrugged, until I arrived to the door , crept on the chit-chat between my mum and the doctor.

heard my mum talking with a shaky voice: y3ne is she going to be alright, marat 12 sena ya doctor!!!

Doctor: la tkhafeen Ghaliya btkun bkhair bes la7ad ygolaha shay 3an el 12 years bes akhale9 elresearch ra7 agoulkum elresults ow elside effects.

Mama: mashkour doc, matg9er::

Ghailya's point of view.

Am I going to be fine?
12 years 3ala shnu?
mama shnu khasha 3ane?
ow lesh bes eldoc ykhale9 his research ow ygolounle?
what are the side effects?

I'm about to brust my thoughts and questions and let my tongue deal with it, but I need to act wise so I held my breathe, fake a smile and entered..

Ghaliya: mama,shahad adeg 3aleeha matred..degay 3ala khalte ghaneema ow s2leeha 3an shahad pleasee!!

I couldn't know what was her reaction because there was no face expression..

Ghaliya: maammmaa *screaming*

Mama's point of view.

ana shloun agoul 7ag bente..

medam khasheetay 3anha 12 years, you can do it and hide it now!!

Stay strong 3ashan bentech..

Shloun agoulaha ena shahad matat ow marat 7 sena 3ala wafat'ha...




2 comments:

  1. SHAHAD MATAT? WHATTTTTTTT

    POSTTT PLEASEEEEE asap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. weh shahad y3ni matat w ghalya shfiha?

    ReplyDelete