Sunday 30 June 2013

Chapter 6 #illusions

This post is dedicated to my KAYOUUUTTT readers @NourAlmesri @itsOmayma @Arwalfaris <333333


Mama's point of view.

ana shloun agoul 7ag bente..


medam khasheetay 3anha 12 years, you can do it and hide it now!!
Stay strong 3ashan bentech..
Shloun agoulaha ena shahad matat ow marat 12 sena 3ala wafat'ha...


----------------------------------------------------

Some readers got confused ena shloun Shahad matat ow Ghailya kanat etkalmha ow 6l3t weyaha ow hal swalf, so what you didn't know is that Ghailya is suffering from illusions that are caused  by the accident that Ghailya dreamt in her nightmare, it was actually all what she dreamt was true but this happened before 12 years and still Ghailya is illusing the fact that Shahad hasn't died and she's still here..when she's not

Her mum couldn't tell her because the doctor said that Ghailya might have a seirous mental problem which will cause many side effects...


Back to the story!

Ghailya: yarabe what should I do;/, I'm so worried about Shahad:(

Got a dm on twitter..

Aziz Al xxx: Shlounch Ghailya, shkhbarech.. remember me..ana aziz weld 3ametch haneen? Just wanted to step by and say hello:*


Aziz? SHKHBAREEEEEEEE

Let me describe for you Aziz:
 
He's tall, basketball player, tanned skin, upper braces, curly black hair, perfect body, fit, so kind, when we were small we used to be so close with each other until his mother which is my aunt decided to take him to a journey through europe and we never heard of them until now..


Hatha kan wain? men zeman 3ana..

Lesh el7een yay ys2al 3ane ba3ad hal muda?

Should I reply or just answer him?

I thought before I reply I should stalk him for a while..

I have been stalking him for 3 days..

6ala3 ena he's turning 16 after 2 days and I'm turning 15 after 2 days too

He's best friend esma mesh3al he's 17 and a player..

After 3 days of stalking him, gelt 7aram lazem al7een ared 3ala his message.

*twitter*
Ghailay: Aziz? I'm fine,wbu? long time no talk

After 5 minutes he replied

Aziz: YESSS, ana bkhair ghaloya..I miss you wayed, kik: A xxxxx me tharoure bklmech!!!

Ghailya: okay!

Ghailya okay was your reply only? wow ghareeba ared eb okay bes=))


*Kik messenger*

Ghailya: salam,ana Ghaliya
Aziz: ow 3aleekum ilsalam, I miss you ghaloya
Ghailya: enta wain kent? khaleetne brou7e? and you promised me you won't but you did ? shele fakrek fene ow yay el7een etkalmne ba3ad hal muda? lesh?shtabe mene?
Aziz: bes..
Ghailya: shnu bes, 9 years mu shwaya..a9lan ana 3ala bale you don't exist anymore, lesh yat ow ft7t 9af7a en6wat?lesh ya aziz lesh?
Aziz: Ghailya please, let me explain for you!
Ghailya: explain what? that you have left me for 9 years alone? and you didn't bother to ask only 'how are you', words doesn't cost money aziz!!!
Aziz: We have left Kuwait as a vacation and as my mum said we needed to have fun for a while and also get the chance to see europe but after a month all the problems were revealing themselves day by day, ow 6ala3 ena my mum safratna lana they fired her from her work ow 6a7aw as'hmha bel bour9a ow baba 6alagha, I suffered a lot Ghailya.. those problems not only my mum suffered from them, bes 3ashan ana wldha elwa7eed ow rayal elbait fa I also need to suffer.. please fhmene, I need you by my side sister!

Ghailya: ......











6 comments:

  1. 3jjeeeebb bs 7aill g9er:(keep going;*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. youu are<333, afa 3aleech akhaleeh longer:* inshallah<3

      Delete
  2. Keep on writing;*****

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so hooked! I lovee your story so far, and please post soon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my goddddd, thankyouuu dear..It loves you backkk..sure typing:*

      Delete