Thursday 13 June 2013

Chapter 1 #sa3at el'lega

This post is dedicated to @S267_ , HAPPPYYYY BIRTHDAYYY MYYYY LOVEEEEE, HAVE A BLASTT ONEEEEEE<3

I went to class..


while walking to my place, my head was facing straight prior I have noticed a hot guy sitting with a deep dimpled smile drawn on his cheeks and suddenly without seeing I fell because of a bag infront of me laying on the floor,got catched from the back by someone handing their hand so I can lean onto ............. the guy that I was having a weird glance on..

After seconds of the leaning..

Ghaliya: Thankyou *shy* *embarrsed*
Guy: your welcome *smiled*

Someone interuptted our conversation and said: mashkour, khalas hed eedha ana amsk'ha!!!

I turned wela it was SHAHADDDDDDD..

shelt ede men eed elguy ow I cuddled shahad so tight that I could feel her lungs=))

Ghailya: 7abeebeee shahoudd,shlouunchhh?
Shahad: tamam 7abebte, entay shlounch? i miss you so much kalba!!
Ghaliya: bkhair damech bkhair, much moreee!!!
Shahad: mnu hatha ele kan masek edeech-.-? *gave me a weird look*
Ghaliya: LOOOL madre, shakla new!!
Shahad: ow shaklech nawya 3ala 7ub?
Ghaliya: la shakouu bes shakla jameel:(
Shahad: etha 3an jameel, eeh wallah jameel *eyes are getting widder*
Ghaliya: malech sheghel feeh, hatha malee.. yallah g3day yamee lana elteacher dash..
Shahad: ok ok!


Our French teacher entered..

Teacher: Bonjour
All the class: Bonjour le Professeur

Ghailya: wai3 I hate french,I don't know if I can manage to tolerate this TEACHERRR
Shahad: SHHHHHH-SHHH, let me hear him!!
Shahad t7eb elfrench wayed wayed, ow wedha t9eer council in France!!
Ghailya: la wallah:)

Shahad ignored Ghaliya..
After 4 periods of suffering, akheran ITS BREAK TIMEEE!!

one of the girls that was laying on the stairs said: HAHAHA, shftaw hatha bader eljameel..kan ga3ed ykhzne!!
Ghailya: shway banat bmour::
Shahad: khal9ene wakhray ryuolechh *makou esloub*
one of the girls that was laying on the stairs said: 7abebte tklmay 3adel ow ana awakher eryuole:)
Shahad pushed the girl's leg and went down.
one of the girls that was laying on the stairs said: matst7e wallah!!



Shahad:Ghailya shftay hal banat mayst7oun
Ghaliya:Eeeh wai3,sm3t wa7da menhum ttkalam 3ala eljameel ele gtlech 3anah this morning:(,bes the good thing ene 3rft esmah;$

kent 7ail mshta6a ow kent aklem Shahad 3ala brands elydeeda and then suddenly I bumped up with?



2 comments:

  1. FIRST READER .. First comment .. Lannaaa its my birthdayy giftttt .. w everyonee gonnaa likee itt andd I'mm 10000000% sureeee abouuuttt thiiss ... Btwwww tarraa iloveuuuuu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tstahlainnn akthar ya ba3ad ahaleee, youu actually made my nighttttt dear, hope you have enjoyed reading it and ILOVEYOUUUUUUU❤

    ReplyDelete